Thread: one led control 2 mitras

Default one led control 2 mitras

hi
    i,d like to know if i use 2 mitras 85 cm connected to one led control ,how much ports do i need on the profilux one or two, and can i dim them seperately?please explain

I suggest you are talking about the Mitras-Simu-Stick 83

In this case you need in all cases a Mitras-Simu-Driver ( for max. 4 pcs Mitras-Simu-Stick)
    The driver needs two L-Ports (i.e. L1L2 + L3L4) to control all four colors independently

If you want to control all eight channels independently (four colors @ two sticks) you need two drivers and four L-ports

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    I suggest you are talking about the Mitras-Simu-Stick 83

In this case you need in all cases a Mitras-Simu-Driver ( for max. 4 pcs Mitras-Simu-Stick)
    The driver needs two L-Ports (i.e. L1L2 + L3L4) to control all four colors independently

If you want to control all eight channels independently (four colors @ two sticks) you need two drivers and four L-ports

yes i ment the 83 mitra stick,can,t i use one L port from the profilux and only control 2 mitras and then later if i want to extend to more mitras use 2 L ports from the profilux and control 4?

No, this is not possible. Even if you control only one Mitras Simu Stick, you need two L-Ports already.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.