Thread: powerbar: connection problems

Default powerbar: connection problems

Hi,
    until this morning everything worked fine. But today I noticed that the yellow light of my 2nd powerbar was off; indicating no connection with the profilux.
    I switched-off the power bar / the profilux ... nothing changed.
    The connection with the 1st powerbar or the dosing pump unit is ok.
    The 2nd powerbar is chained on the 1st powerbar.
    If someone has an idea of what's going wrong, or some points to check...

The last but not the least the shop where I bought it is closed. It's a good day today :-)

Thank you for your help.

If you need more details don't hesitate

regards

Have you see the 2nd powerbar on setup? Does it still function? ( I have experience that the LED goes off caused by poor soldering !) Or you may try to reassign it again.

Quote Originally Posted by reeferqq View Post
    Have you see the 2nd powerbar on setup? Does it still function? ( I have experience that the LED goes off caused by poor soldering !) Or you may try to reassign it again.
    I plan to try to reassign it tonight. Unfortunatly the problem doesn't come from the yellow light because the powerbar doesn't answer when I tried to control it from the profilux control center.

many thanks for your answer and your help

Quote Originally Posted by sjegou View Post
    I plan to try to reassign it tonight. Unfortunatly the problem doesn't come from the yellow light because the powerbar doesn't answer when I tried to control it from the profilux control center.

many thanks for your answer and your help
    Maybe also try another PAB cable.

It was the cable ... (not pab but oldest one for classic powerbar 6D very hard to find; I baught an used one !!)
    Thank you reeferqq

Hello

I'm not sure where to post this, so if anyone can redirect it I'll be grateful.

I have a new Profilux 3.1nEx with two power bars and a slave doser. I've assigned the two power bars by going into the system menu, configure PAB, assign device & checked the two PB numbers. I have a PAB cable connected from the P3 to the first power bar and a PAB cable connecting the first PAB cable to the second.

Then I connect my macbook to the profilux via the Profilux control download. In the socket function page I assign the switches accordingly. Here lay the problem:

I have a reactor plugged into the first socket ( socket 1 ). This should be on 24/7 so I opted for the " always on " tab and save it. It turns on the reactor but it also turns on the 1st pump on the slave doser. Its the same when I assign socket 2, socket 3 and socket 4 ... they turn on the equipment AND the corresponding pump on the slave doser.

I'd really appreciate some help on this ..

Thanks

Rob

Hello Rob,

I guess the problem is that the numbering of one Powerbar is 1-6 and the Dosing Unit (connected to S1S4?) is no. 1-4, so the sockets and pumps overlap.
    You can set that you have a digital device connected to S1S4 and give the Dosing Unit the numbers 13-16 (assumed that the second Powerbar is no. 7-12).
    Have a look at the screenshot, here you can make these settings.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.