Thread: pcific sun on pIII

Default pcific sun on pIII

Hello,

Is it possible to control a pacific sun on my PIII ex? what do i need to connect it?

many thx

You need to add one passive LED controller ( assume that your PS is three channel one )
    DSC_0805.jpg

I want to buy a ps (2 times 145watt) is dont know how many channels that are

Quote Originally Posted by reeferqq View Post
    You need to add one passive LED controller ( assume that your PS is three channel one )
    DSC_0805.jpg

today i installed 2 leddrivers for my ps 9 (8 channel) but the lamp doesn't react on the software from gcc when i unplug the connector to the ps and the profilux on the lamp it goes out when i connect it to the lamp its contstantly burning even when te gcc says thats its sending 0v to the lamp.

can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by scrub29 View Post
    today i installed 2 leddrivers for my ps 9 (8 channel) but the lamp doesn't react on the software from gcc when i unplug the connector to the ps and the profilux on the lamp it goes out when i connect it to the lamp its contstantly burning even when te gcc says thats its sending 0v to the lamp.

can anyone help?
    no one?

no one?
    Obviously you have connected something wrong - but without any information it´s plain guessing. And working crystal balls are very rare nowadays ....

hi gunther,

I installed two ledcontrol 4 v2 direct to the l connectors from the expansionbox i also installed an extra L kart in the expansionbox for the 8 channels (two colours are set to one channel by pacific sun) i need to dim.
    pacific sun provide me a cable thats being split to connect two leddrivers 4 v2 but when i plug in the connector in the ledlamd it goes to max light instead of 0%
    many thx