Thread: Saving Profilux III settings

Default Saving Profilux III settings

Hello I have a Profilux III with Firmware 5.6. I am on a Sony Notebook running Windows 8. I am trying to save the settings for the Profilux. I go to File the Transmit all settings from Profilux to file. I get the following error. "Cannot open parameter definition file "C:Program Files (x86)\ProfiluxControl_V5151\ParaList_V516_Profilux 3.def"!

Please assist with this.

You don't use the fitting ProfiLuxControl version.
    If you have Firmware V5.16, you must use ProfiLuxControl V5.1.6.x or newer.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,

I have the same issue, I am using FW 6.07 in profilux and PCL 6.0.6.0

When I try to save the settings I get the error

"Cannot open parameter definition file "C:Program Files (x86)\ProfiluxControl_V6060\ParaList_V607_Profilux 3.def"

Can it be because I am using the PCL in english and my Windows 7 is in spanish? There is a link in the OS from Archivos de Programa (x86) to Program Files (x86) and it should really work indeed.

Regards

Please use GHL Control Center instead of ProfiLux Control.

ProfiLuxControl, Version 6.0.6.0, English + Deutsch
    PC software for ProfiLux 3, 3.1A, 3.1N with firmware 6.00 to 6.05. Not suitable for ProfiLux II !
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

OK, thanks with the GHL Control Centre it asks fo the place to store it and it works