Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PC connexion issues

no answer?
    I am desperate, I will put my 2000€ purchase to the bin! After many try, using many different PC and cable and try all the settings possible, still impossible to obtain a connexion...
    Thanks in advance

Don't know what country you are in, but try sending it back to the supplier. They should at least be obligated to make sure you are are a happy customer.
    They also can then test it to see what is actually going on!
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

Ok, first check, if COM5 is really the connection to the ProfiLux.
    Therefore start your device manager and expand the Connections (COM & LPT) tree.
    Remove the USB cable at the ProfiLux... the COM5 entry should disappear.
    If not this COM port is not the one of the ProfiLux.
    Reconnect the USB cable... and the COM port of the ProfiLux appear.
    If the ProfiLux COM port number is not matching to your settings in ProfiLuxControl, correct the COM port number in the ProfiLuxControl communication settings.

If you are using a laptop, you could do a second thing: try to connect with or without your laptops power supply plugged in.

BTW: you could make a screen shot using the windows function alt + print (screen shot of the active window)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Issue seems solved now. I brought back my Profilux to my dealer and he did a reset of the firmware. This allowed to put the version 17 instead of the 15 that was previously installed.
    The full reset has been necessary as he was not able to upgrade my Profilux through the ordinary procedure (due to deconnexion).
    Thank you