Thread: Well done GHL

Default Well done GHL

Hi All,
    As a proud owner of the GHL Profilux plus 2, I would like to say a big thanks to the team of people that went into the development and after sales help with this product.
    My system runs almost my entire marine tank, there is the led lighting and main light controls. Then I have added extra redox and ph and 4 extra channels, this enables me to control the denitrate reactor and ozone, and calk reactor and monitor the tank ph. Also a 4 pump dosing, propeller breeze.
    I have also automated water top up through float switches and relays and solenoids that the GHL controls. So there is no top up bucket, making more space in the cabernet, and that is always a plus.
    The GhL will do all you could ever want and more, the only criticism that I could make is the manual is a bit difficult to relate to what you want to do.
    In short the GHL Profilux will do everything and more than you will ever need, yes even make the coffee. The support and updates is second to none, a rare thing in today’s industry.
    Well done to all.
    Cheers
    Pete

Pete - many thanks!