Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tunze Control Problems

Thanks for this information. We recommend to update to a newer firmware version (e.g. 6.07) and to check if the problem still exists with that.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I have updated the firmware successfully as suggested, no change.
    Profilux 3 EX, Doser, Touch, Mitras x 4, Tunze Pump Control, and all the probes. 250G (84x28x24) mixed reef running since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by M007 View Post
    I have been running them Permanent opposite and could observe their ebb and flow in the current pumps view and watch the voltages ebb and flow in the 1-10V interfaces screen.
    Are you sure that you haven't activated the Sinus waves all the time before? Normally you can only see the pump states go up and down with the sinus waves.
    If you deactivate the sinus waves then this effect can't be seen.
    GHL Store
    www.ghl-store.com

To be honest I can't remember but I know for sure I have not altered the pump settings since I originally set up the P3 on this tank 2 years ago. Only noticed a few days ago that the pumps were stuck at one setting. Certainly with Sinus activated they are working fine. Thank you for your assistance
    Profilux 3 EX, Doser, Touch, Mitras x 4, Tunze Pump Control, and all the probes. 250G (84x28x24) mixed reef running since 2007.