Please help me figure this out. I have 2 Tunze 6095's with my Profilux connected with a Tunze 1 cable, Tunze 2 cable, and splitter. They used to work fine, both being controlled by the Profilux. I have the L1/L2 ports set to Current Pump 1 and Current Pump 2, with Umin = 3.0 V / Umax = 8.0 V on each. Under "current pumps", both pumps are assigned to group 1, permanent opposite, min @ 30%, max @100%, with right angle waves. The setup seems fine, unless I'm missing something. I'm using L3/L4 and L5/L6 for LED lights.

When both pumps are plugged into L1/L2 through the splitter, neither pump runs at all.

If I plug Tunze 1 directly into the L1/L2 port it works fine, switching pump 1 between 30% and 100% which tells me the pump is fine and the cable is fine.

If I plug Tunze 2 directly into the L1/L2 port, it also works fine, switching pump 2 between 30% and 100%. So I think pump 2 and Tunze cable 2 are also fine.

When both pumps are plugged in - NOTHING! Both pumps stop. If I unplug Tunze 2 from the splitter, then both pumps turn on with Tunze 1 being controlled and Tunze 2 being constant. If I unplug Tunze 1 from the splitter, the same happens, both pumps turn on with Tunze 2 being controlled and Tunze 1 being constant. What is going on?

The controller appears to be working fine, I can see the voltages changing (on connected PC software) switching from high to low and back and forth. This made me think that I had a faulty splitter and/or cable from the Profilux to the splitter. I just got a brand new splitter today, and it still doesn't work.

Any help? Suggestions?