Thread: This should be a simple answer.

Default This should be a simple answer.

I am using firmware 5.15. I just inserted the PLM-pH/Redox-2Level card. After I booted up the Profilux, the card is operating on Redox 2 mode. According to the instructions The setting of the card can be changed with ProfiLuxControl in the menu system. I can not seem to find this. The top upper left of the program drop down menu items only contain File Extra's Communication ? If you drag the cursor over those headers no menu or configuration appears. On the right hand side if you click on the Redox2, there is no right click option to configure. Please help me change to pH.

Ryan

In ProfiLuxControl select the card at the system chart (picture with ProfiLux and the cards).
    Then click to the button "Configuration...".
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you so much Frank, but I'm still not certain where you are directing me to. Here is a screen shot, what am I missing?

Klick on "System" and you will see ....

Gunther, thank you!

To clarify for the future, you do not want to expand system. That occurs when you click over the [+]. Place the cursor over "system" on the right side of the screen and click. The picture of the profilux icon will come up with the option of changing redox to pH.

Thanks to everyone who quickly offered their assistance.