Thread: Is there any way to turn the Mitras to some preset/maintenance on value without PC?

Default Is there any way to turn the Mitras to some preset/maintenance on value without PC?

All,

I've read the Control Center user guide and am experimenting with projects. But, is there anyway to just turn the Mitras on give some default project or LED settings? Often, I want to work on the aquarium late at night after everyone else is in bed. But, the light schedule is normally off at that time. So, I have to connect my PC to mitras, load a new temporary work project, do the work, then load in the normal project.

Is there an easier way? Thanks!

Why don't you change the internal time of the master lamp?
    GHL Iberia

so you're saying to change the master lamp time via panel, do the work, then change time back? That would probably work. I'll give that a try.

a feature request could be a way to start a default lighting output, for those night when you have to do something in the system. Just add a 50% output on all chanels, under the lightning option, that you can acces from the panel.

Quote Originally Posted by easperhe View Post
    All,

I've read the Control Center user guide and am experimenting with projects. But, is there anyway to just turn the Mitras on give some default project or LED settings? Often, I want to work on the aquarium late at night after everyone else is in bed. But, the light schedule is normally off at that time. So, I have to connect my PC to mitras, load a new temporary work project, do the work, then load in the normal project.

Is there an easier way? Thanks!
    This should help.
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...n-off-function

BigAl07,

Thanks! I didn't realize there was a customer "wish" section. The new maintenance mode sounds just like what I want.