Thread: ProfiLux3 + LEDControl4 + MeanWell LDD

Idee ProfiLux3 + LEDControl4 + MeanWell LDD

I need technical assistance in connection DIY marine lamp through LEDcontrol V2.
    Wiring diagram for an attachment. Just attach the DataSheet for drivers MW LDD.
    Has a separate power supply for 48 and 5 volts. Load resistor of 1K.
    The problem is the following, that a decrease in the level of the channel to zero does not disable the LEDs completely, and very weakly lit. What am I doing wrong? How to make a minimum level, they were switched off at all?
    I hope very much for your help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by evgeny30ru; 04.09.2014 at 12:19.

Hello

this depends on the used driver. If the driver does not shut down completely at 0% then you need to switch off the power supply at 0%

you can use a powerbar socket for that purpose, set function to "illumination x"
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Hello

this depends on the used driver. If the driver does not shut down completely at 0% then you need to switch off the power supply at 0%

you can use a powerbar socket for that purpose, set function to "illumination x"
    And what drivers are needed for PWM dimming to 0% and the channels are turned off completely? There are compatible with the work LedControl?
    The proposed completely turning power supply does not fit, it is necessary that night I would have shone only 1 channel (the moon), and when disconnecting the power supply via the outlet will turn off all channels ...

Quote Originally Posted by evgeny30ru View Post
    I need technical assistance in connection DIY marine lamp through LEDcontrol V2.
    Wiring diagram for an attachment. Just attach the DataSheet for drivers MW LDD.
    Has a separate power supply for 48 and 5 volts. Load resistor of 1K.
    The problem is the following, that a decrease in the level of the channel to zero does not disable the LEDs completely, and very weakly lit. What am I doing wrong? How to make a minimum level, they were switched off at all?
    I hope very much for your help.
    Hi,

I need a scheme like that on in order to connect the LEDControl4 Passive and Meanwell drivers LDD.
    Can you please help me?

Sincerely,