Thread: wishlist : controller for Jebo WP25/ 40?

Default wishlist : controller for Jebo WP25/ 40?

any possibility of GHL to come out with a multi controller for the Jebo WP25/40?

I don't think this will happen, as it looks like to me they have a good relationship with Tunze, there is some DIY mod online btw

The cheap knockoffs pumps would likely cause problems.

Profilux : any thing in the works ?

As Rudimenta told before, why should one German high-end brand GHL betray another German high-end brand Tunze by supporting an copyright braking and non quality Chinese no-name brand?

They should have done a better job by copping it completely including the controlling ability!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    1000L SPS dom., 4x Mitras LX 6100 HV, GHL ProfiLux 3ex, KH Director, Expansionbox, SMS-Modul, Dosing Unit 4, ATI Powercone 250i, Shuran Jetstream 1 CA reactor,......

no, there are no plans for that
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.