Thread: Gtron powerbar with profilux.

Default Gtron powerbar with profilux.

I have a simple question. I have a gtron 4 socket powerbar. It looks like it has an s-port connection. Can I use this powerbar for the moment until my two NEW 6 PAB powerbars will arive over one month. I have already connected one 6 D pab power bar to my profilux 3ex

yes, they are compatible
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    yes, they are compatible
    Thanks Matthias, so as I understand it correct the gtron powerbar will be connected to an open S-port. Is their an special procedure to set it up in the profilux.

No, the settings should be the same as for our STDL-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    No, the settings should be the same as for our STDL-4.
    I connected the powerbar to an S-port and power up the power bar. But I don't see any LED burning up. I hope I do something wrong. Or see something over the head

On the Powerbar there will only light up an LED if the belonging socket is switched on.
    Have you already assigned a function to the single sockets (under System/ socket functions)?
    For testing you can also switch the sockets manually on, then the four LEDs should light up.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    On the Powerbar there will only light up an LED if the belonging socket is switched on.
    Have you already assigned a function to the single sockets (under System/ socket functions)?
    For testing you can also switch the sockets manually on, then the four LEDs should light up.
    Thank you. It is working now.