Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wireless card PLM-PWC!

Thank you for the response. I'm currently residing in Australia, so it looks like I will need to try and speak to my local distrubutor.

Ben

I'm just wondering when this card might be released into the wild??

I assume that the hardware is not the problem and ready to be shipped. For sure GHL is working on full software ability and stability within the PL platform.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    1000L SPS dom., 4x Mitras LX 6100 HV, GHL ProfiLux 3ex, KH Director, Expansionbox, SMS-Modul, Dosing Unit 4, ATI Powercone 250i, Shuran Jetstream 1 CA reactor,......

Just wondering if there was any update on this? I know it was pencilled in for Oct release.

Cheers

Matthias replied yesterday on one of my inpatient posts in the German part of the forum.

As I posted my assumption here in this thread earlier, the hardware is ready. The delay is in the software.

GHL is working on 4 at once so the wireless card can work correctly in the whole system. The Mitras FW, the PL FW and the PC SW PLC vers. 6.00 and a new version of the Mitras control center !!!! By Matthias words, this will be done in two weeks from now.

Further the card should go in to shipping on the 4. November.

One can say it's taking to long. But honestly?!! I can't even imagine how much and complicated work this is!? We all want a reliably working system, aren't we?

I think that GHL should do just one thing better!
    Carefully determine the time of information release about a new hardware release!!!! With the PLC-PWC it's not the first time a product was announced way to early.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    1000L SPS dom., 4x Mitras LX 6100 HV, GHL ProfiLux 3ex, KH Director, Expansionbox, SMS-Modul, Dosing Unit 4, ATI Powercone 250i, Shuran Jetstream 1 CA reactor,......

Great news on frist day of Nov, can't wait to try it.

Awesome.
    Can't wait

Please understand that in USA Canada it will likely be late December early January as it has to tie in with our regular monthly orders, our November order will not include these items as the order has already been processed.

My anticipation is to release to the USA and Canada for January.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

ITS RELEASED!

$99.00

We do not have much time for this as our shipment leaves Germany on the 8th so I have to have your pre orders in by the 6th.

contact us at info@ghlna.com for ordering details!

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

You have email sir!