Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wireless card PLM-PWC!

Thank you very much for the info Michael

I hope my pre-order is on your list also with my retailer in .de!

We are very proud to tell you, that ProfiLux Control 6 is completely renewed and got the Light Composer from GHL Control Center.
    You will be able to load Mitras *.lpc files in the new version of ProfiLux Control and easily set up the Illumination with ProfiLux Control.
    The ProfiLux Computer will work as master and control all your Mitras lamps (they should be set to slave mode).
    The thunderstorm synchronisation between ProfiLux and Mitras is also implemented.
    Each Illumination channel can be separately controlled and set up directly from ProfiLux Control.
    You can also use our smartphone apps to manually control the brightness of each channel.

New versions of profilux control, profilux and mitras firmware will be available to download within a short time.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

SIMPLY AMAZING!
    Thank you

Wow. That sounds really impressive. Waiting in anticipation for the downloads to be available - and of course the cards themselves!

WOW that's impressive thank you guys for all the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by DenisO View Post
    We are very proud to tell you, that ProfiLux Control 6 is completely renewed and got the Light Composer from GHL Control Center.
    You will be able to load Mitras *.lpc files in the new version of ProfiLux Control and easily set up the Illumination with ProfiLux Control.
    The ProfiLux Computer will work as master and control all your Mitras lamps (they should be set to slave mode).
    The thunderstorm synchronisation between ProfiLux and Mitras is also implemented.
    Each Illumination channel can be separately controlled and set up directly from ProfiLux Control.
    You can also use our smartphone apps to manually control the brightness of each channel.

New versions of profilux control, profilux and mitras firmware will be available to download within a short time.
    Denis, does this mean that we can not get full benefit of the wireless card until we have PC 6. if so, when is PC6 expected.

Thanks.
    55G Discus Tank. Profilux Mini Wifi.
    Previously owned a Profilux 3ex with a GHL doser and water level sensors.

Argileh, it is already in test phase and as I said before, new versions will be available within a short time.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hey its Andre glad to see the ball is rolling I have several items on order thru Spencer at Blue World looking forward to them
    profilux 3x wireless enabled 3 ecotech pumps and wireless adapter
    3 Simuspots 2 levl sensors ( min /max)
    4 channel dossing pump 2 PAB 6 outlets
    Temp PH and redox sensors 2 mitras 6100HV
    touch Condutivity sensor wireles card

Is there a manual (english) on how to utilize the wireless control? I installed my car into my 3.1 today and set all my Mitras to slave. Now the three Mitras have a completely different light pattern than before I added the card. I opened up 6.0.1 and went into light composer. My same project is loaded up in the light composer tab, but even after pressing save the Mitras aren't replicating the light program. Any suggestions?