Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Touch screen frizzing

Touch screen frizzing

Hey guys

Came home today and I seen that my touch screen has frozen I turn it off and on and now won't load up?
    Can any one help plz

Perhaps your power supply unit is defective - can you use your Profilux power supply and test it in combination with the Touch?

or the Touch-Interface become broken

maybe water on it?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ill have to do that later.

And it's to fare away from the tank and all power runs into a dry room .

I tried switching power and still not working

Could you check following:

What is the state of the LEDs (green and yellow) at the ProfiLux-Touch-Interface?
    If you try to reassign your PAB devices at your ProfiLux, is the Touch in the list of the PAB devices?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The green light is on and the yellow one blinking fast
    And and the touch is in the list with the PAB

Ok, now we know the PAB connection to the ProfiLux-Touch is working properly.

What about the cable between ProfiLux-Touch-Interface and the ProfiLux-Touch-Display?
    Maybe the connection is interrupted by a cable damage or the connector is not correct inserted (anymore).
    Is the cable the original cable without any extension?

I'm going to see if I can get a cable tomorrow to see if that help

Hey guys

I got a new cable but its still not loading up???