Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Automatic water change VS sensors

Good to hear
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

Hi

One question, on the level control the maximum on-time is the time for all water change or is, for example, 1 minute on the drain and 1 minute for the new water??

Any one?

Should be the total time taken for water drain and fill up.

The max. on-time is valid for each socket (draining + filling) separately.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

hello everyone

I have a problem, today i was organizing the cables and i don't know what happens but the AWC don't work...

Let me explain how is setup, i have the Splitter for level-sensors PL-LY then 2 Level-sensor, floater.

i all ready reprogram all the program and syill not working.

What happens, i start a WC, the drain water it supposed stop with the 2 sensor (not the RO) but it stop when the first sensor (RO + fill water) goes down.

After stop it start the filling water and it stop again with the RO +fill water, but that is ok.

There is any chance the Splitter for level-sensors PL-LY or floater be damaged?

On the PLC on the level setting its what appears:

On the "setting and states level-sensor inputs" its not supposed to be 2 sensors??

small Update if a remove the the sensor 2 from the splitter it stays like this :

Did you connect the splitter into the correct port on the profilux? (extra port on Ex only one level available)
    You say you were changing cables? Are all the cables original, or did you change the splitter cable?
    Call me Paul !

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodes View Post
    Did you connect the splitter into the correct port on the profilux? (extra port on Ex only one level available)
    You say you were changing cables? Are all the cables original, or did you change the splitter cable?
    Hello Paul,

Yes the splitter is on the correct place, the Auto top off is working fine.
    Yes i was organizing the cables, they are all the same, and before organizing it was working fine, never had problems...
    In my opinion is the splitter or the level sensor, but both are new....

Any idea?

Anthony,
    Yes I think you are right, a connection is not being made correctly.
    Try swapping the level sensors over on the splitter and if the problem follows the one you have just removed, then it possibly is the level sensor.
    I guess they are not float sensors?
    The optical sensors require 3 wires and one of them being powered, if this has shorted it could be causing the issue?
    Call me Paul !