Thread: rebuilt a profilux 3exn with profilux 3.1a

Default rebuilt a profilux 3exn with profilux 3.1a

I have a profilux 3exn that seams to be broken... This question I have already in another treat on this forum.
    As I have very short time because I need to travel out tomorrow evening I need an solution.
    What I can buy asap is a profilux 3.1a. Is it possible to built over from my existing what seams to be broken profilux the redox and conductivity card and lan interface card.

Waiting for a (fast) reply

Best regards

Michel

Is it possible to built over from my existing what seams to be broken profilux the redox and conductivity card
    If it´s the build-in card of the ex-version (horizontally mounted above mainboard): No
    If it´s an extra card (vertical mounted in one of the extension slots): Yes

and lan interface card.
    If it´s the build-in card of the ex-version (vertical mounted in first slot wit cable to the front board): No
    If it´s an extra card (vertical mounted in one of the other extension slots): Yes

If you own a ProfiLux3.1N you can use the redox and conductivity sensors in your ProfiLux 3.1A since they are located on the "expansion card" PiggyBack2.
    But you may need another rear plate for the additional sensor inputs on the PiggyBack2.

The LAN interface is located on the mainboard and couldn't placed to the ProfiLux3.1A.
    Additional the ProfiLux3.1A has less resources than the ProfiLux3.1N.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Remark: It´s not clear which version of the PL you have/want to replace due a Profilux 3exn doesn´t exist

Is it a Profilux 3ex? In this case my statements are valid
    Is it a Profilux 3.1Nex? In this case Frank´s statements are valid

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    If you own a ProfiLux3.1N you can use the redox and conductivity sensors in your ProfiLux 3.1A since they are located on the "expansion card" PiggyBack2.
    But you may need another rear plate for the additional sensor inputs on the PiggyBack2.

The LAN interface is located on the mainboard and couldn't placed to the ProfiLux3.1A.
    Additional the ProfiLux3.1A has less resources than the ProfiLux3.1N.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    Remark: It´s not clear which version of the PL you have/want to replace due a Profilux 3exn doesn´t exist

Is it a Profilux 3ex? In this case my statements are valid
    Is it a Profilux 3.1Nex? In this case Frank´s statements are valid
    Sorry Frank and Gunther I have profilux 3 Ex it was late last night...
    uploadfromtaptalk1376904630820.jpguploadfromtaptalk1376904644539.jpg

Ok, then you can't use anything of your ProfiLux3eX in the ProfiLux3.1A - except the PLM-4L
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Sorry for my late response but my 3ex is running again after an flash up-date. Thanks for all the support and answers.

BR

Michel Gelens