Thread: How do i connect my SIMU-L Effects LED Light Bar

Default How do i connect my SIMU-L Effects LED Light Bar

i just updated and bought the ProfiLux 3 eXn
    I see it has a RJ45 connection on the Power Bar..
    I also Have another PB with RJ11 connection.
    Ohh Noo i just remembered my doser has the RJ11.
    How can i use these device on to the new Profilux power bar and controller ???

Last edited by janey; 17.08.2013 at 03:34.

The PAB connects to the pab sockets on your profilux and the 4 socket power connects to the S1-S4. You will need to assign both before you can start controlling.

Do a search on here for assigning a PAB device and programming a power bar.
    Last edited by JasonK; 19.08.2013 at 04:28.

The 4-socket bar is a conventional powerbar - not a digital Powerbar nor a Powerbar-PAB.

Connect this 4-socket Powerbar to a free S-Port (S1-S4 or S5-S8).
    Be sure the S-Port is not programmed to digital mode.
    If connected to S1-S4, then the sockets are fixed to Socket1, ... , Socket4
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

ok i connected it into S1-S4

how do i program it ? I went to system / config device/ assign devices.
    and all i see is my touch and digital power bar

If you have a 4-socket bar, then this is no PAB device and therefore is programmed differently.
    If plugged into S1S4, then the numbers of the sockets will automatically be 1-4.
    You then simply have to go into System/Socket functions and assing a function (e.g. timer, heating) to each socket.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

ok , so my other Powerbar 6D i go to display click on the power bar and then assign the # staring with 5 Right ?
    this is what i did.

After you have assigned the PAB-Powerbar successfully as a PAB device, you can set the start number to 5.
    But this has to be programmed in the PAB menu on ProfiLux. Here again the manual for programming the PAB-Powerbar:
    Attached Files Attached Files