Thread: ATO & AWC Settings

Default ATO & AWC Settings

Hi,

I'm a little confused about the level sensor settings in firmware 5.16. I recently upgraded my Profilux 3 from 5.11 to 5.16 and my auto top off level sensor went beserk.

I have only have one level sensor used together with a socket driven pump to add water, after the upgrade had finished it started to pump even though the level was above the sensor. I noticed some new options like ATO/AWC, can anyone explain them or are they documented in any new manuals?

Thanks!

--Mats

The behavior of the level sensor inputs was changed in the newer firmware.
    You need to reconfigure you level settings.

You should find the manuals in the download section.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok, got it to work now thanks!

Earlier I could configure the delayed state of the sensor to minimize pump activity is that setting moved/fixed or removed? I can only find the maximum on-time setting.

--Mats

Have a look at the "Settings and states level-sensor inputs" table. There is a column "Reaction Time".
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok, thanks. Didn't realize that you could edit that column

--Mats

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    The behavior of the level sensor inputs was changed in the newer firmware.
    You need to reconfigure you level settings.

You should find the manuals in the download section.
    I'm confused by this statement. I installed the latest firmware and my AWC stopped working... my level sensors are not responding during AWC.
    Are there new ATO/AWC settings now for using two level sensors?

Nevermind. I went through all the programmable logic settings, reprogramming the AWC with all the same settings and it works fine now.