Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ProfiLux Computer Webinterface

Default ProfiLux Computer Webinterface

ProfiLux Computer Webinterface was completely revised.
    Please post your suggestions in this thread.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes it looks very nice.
    i see sensors not in use have been removed which is great.

can all the unused switch/lights sockets be removed?

It is already possible, you can show/hide each sensor, switch/light socket in your overview settings. Press the button "settings" on top right corner of your web interface and set up your overview.
    This setting is only for the overview page.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks very much did not see that.
    Well done on the webserver changers.

Just thought of another idea, can the amps used for each socket also show in the overview so we can see if they are functioning.
    Also a graph showing total amps used for all sockets.
    Last edited by reef; 23.07.2013 at 14:15.

New beta version comes out today.

Socket and illumination response is significantly impoved.
    Actual current is displayed for each socket.
    Sensordata is being now continuously updated and show las 24 hours, week, month, 6 months and all sensordata.
    You can show/hide all sensors, sockets and illumination in your settings at once.

The new web interface is neat. I only have problem with the history of conductivity and redox sensors on Expansion box. The current value of the sensors displays but the little graph that shows history doesn't appear.. Keep up the good work.

Have you activated gathering "measurment data" for theese two sensors?
    You can activate it with Profilux control in Probe/Sensor controls -> Measurment data

Yep. I can see the graphs from PLC. I also see the graph when i look at sensor detail in web interface. It just doesnt show up on overview page.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

new 5.17 now in download section