Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Profilux 3 Webinterface

@Denis ... in the sensor graphs ... see my comments above, please.

Quote Originally Posted by DenisO View Post
    @Antipodes which BETA is installed? Check out the latest from 09.08.2013
    Hello Denis,
    Yes downloaded on the 10.8.2013 and installed same day.
    I deleted the measurements file to start from fresh to ensure no left over parameters of old firmware.
    I date firmware file when downloading as GHL do not put a revision status on minor fixes??
    System Status.jpgGraphs.jpg
    Above images captured at same time.
    Last edited by Antipodes; 20.08.2013 at 10:49. Reason: Add images
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

@Tone We are talking about firmware 5.17 BETA. There was no overview page in 5.16. Sensor graphs in sensor settings show right date and time in 5.17 BETA.

@Antipodes I will take a closer look. Could you check which time is displayed in sensor settings?
    Last edited by DennisO; 20.08.2013 at 10:59.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

@Antipodes I will take a closer look. Could you check which time is displayed in sensor settings?
    Denis,
    attached is the PH sensor page. Lowest PH is normally around Midnight and shows 12:00 here.PH sensor pg.jpg
    You can also see the time on the bottom left of the window is actual time with the graph time being 12 hours out.
    Last edited by Antipodes; 21.08.2013 at 05:45. Reason: Amend text
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

@Tone We are talking about firmware 5.17 BETA. There was no overview page in 5.16. Sensor graphs in sensor settings show right date and time in 5.17 BETA.
    What's this ?

GHL System Page.jpgRedox.jpg

This are the system tab and a single sensor tab of firmware 5.16
    The overview has an own tab which isn't present in 5.16

I am perfectly aware of that, thank you. You seem to have come in here a bit late in the conversation ... the issue is that the time and dates represented in the graphs are incorrect ... in both F-W 5.16 and F-W 5.17-Beta, as Paul has clearly indicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    I am perfectly aware of that, thank you. You seem to have come in here a bit late in the conversation ... the issue is that the time and dates represented in the graphs are incorrect ... in both F-W 5.16 and F-W 5.17-Beta, as Paul has clearly indicated.
    Is this moving forward ? No point in loading up F-W 5.17 Beta if it is also faulty as Paul has pointed out.

Faulty?, that is a bit harsh, perhaps a small bug. But all in all It is a nice step forwards, with some nice new functionality, and 5.17beta has now release status(26-aug-2013), as stated by GHL on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Is this moving forward ? No point in loading up F-W 5.17 Beta if it is also faulty as Paul has pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by mdanielse View Post
    Faulty?, that is a bit harsh, perhaps a small bug. But all in all It is a nice step forwards, with some nice new functionality, and 5.17beta has now release status(26-aug-2013), as stated by GHL on the forum.
    LOL, "faulty" is not a harsh description as there were some faults in both 5.16 and the original 5.17 Beta versions ... maybe something lost in translation ?

I'll load up 5.17 and see how it goes.

I do agree with you that the new web interface is a great step in the right direction in satisfaction of what users have been asking for a long time. Congratulations are due to the GHL team in this respect.

All the best.