Thread: Koralia Evolution

Default Koralia Evolution

Hi, can anyone tell me if the newer Koralia Evolution pumps can be used with the profilux pump controller?
    All the information I can find only says the Koralia 1-4's (the evolutions are the replacements for these).

Thanks

*bump*

I'd also like to know the answer to this please..

Could someone from GHL please clarify this?

PumpControl1 is designed for the following types: Koralia® Nano and Koralia® 1 to 4.
    If the new Koralia pumps are compatible with the predecessor types, then they can be controlled as well with PumpControl1.
    GHL Store
    www.ghl-store.com

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, however, that doesn't really answer my question. I have no way of knowing whether the new Koralia pumps are compatible with the predecessors.
    As PumpControl1 is built by GHL, I feel that it is up to GHL to definitively answer the question.
    I am not going to invest in buying a PumpControl1 box, and also a new Koralia Evolution pump only to find out that they are not compatible.

Could someone from GHL please say whether or not the new pumps are compatible with the PumpControl1 device - or even confirm that they haven't been tested in this configuration.

Thanks,
    Rob

Ok, i wasn't able to find any sufficient information, the product descriptions I found are horrible.

I am still not sure if this is a 230V pump or a 12V pump (as the Nano or 1 - 4 are).

If this is a 12V pump which is controllable by the Koralia Wavemaker System 2 (for 12V) then our pump controller will work.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Matthias - I will check out the Wavemaker system and see if the new pumps are on the list of compatible pumps.. Because as you pointed out, there is very little information about them anywhere else.

Hello,

Armed with new information about what I should be looking for, I have found the following information:

Koralia Evolution seems to be a overall marketing term for all of their pumps - which is why it is difficult to find proper information on them.
    Hydor have a range of pumps called "Koralia 12V" which come in a number of variants:

http://www.hydor.com/eng/prodotti-te...-12v-pumps.php

Hope that helps a bit...

this is the key sentence there:

Designed to be used only with the Hydor Koralia Wavemaker system
    -> yes, our pump controller is compatible
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.