Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: setup your web cam and use a smartphone to do it. the tutorial.

I am using IE latest version
    I have used both of those into the settings and nothing so far.

IE doesn't support mjpeg, you have to use another browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, ...).
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

so i just got a new dericam camera...

i tried to add it to the webserver part and i get no video...

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/video.cgi

any ideas?

thanks!

Which camera model do you use?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Which camera model do you use?
    i have the h503w model...

Hello,

i could not find any information about dericam 503w and MJPEG.
    It looks like it do not support MJPEG and you can not use this camera.

hi arthur...

ohh that sucks..

does GHL have any webcam recommendations then?

thanks

hello,

we don't have a recomendation, the webcam just have to support the MJPEG format as a stream.
    Some users use: D-Link DCS-2230, D-Link DCS-942L, LinkSys WVC54GCA, Edimax IC-7000PTn V2

So Foscam HD will not work?

It looks like Foscam HD have MJPEG stream, take a look here:
    http://foscam.us/forum/how-to-fetch-...ras-t4328.html

For the ProfiLux you use this address: http://ip addressort/cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?usr=admin&pwd=&cmd=setSubStreamForma t&format=1