Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible firmware bug

Default Possible firmware bug

Yesterday I updated to 5.16 on the ex3, however, since doing this I'm no longer receiving email notifications.

This has been running faultlessly for over a year, no emails at all now

Gazz

I updated on Sunday with 5.16 PRIOR to Release 2013-06-17.

Working correctly.

Is the firmware you loaded Release 2013-06-17???

this is strange because nothing had been changed in the firmware in regards to emails

are you absolutely sure that all settings and conditions are the same like before?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodes View Post
    I updated on Sunday with 5.16 PRIOR to Release 2013-06-17.

Working correctly.

Is the firmware you loaded Release 2013-06-17???
    yes, thats the only release in the downloads

Quote Originally Posted by GazzMan View Post
    yes, thats the only release in the downloads
    Mine seems to work ok,

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    this is strange because nothing had been changed in the firmware in regards to emails

are you absolutely sure that all settings and conditions are the same like before?
    Yes, I updated on Monday night using the flash tool, iv had no email since this time, I have checked all the settings for email and nothing has changed.

Is there a list of email clients that WON'T work on the profilux.
    Last edited by GazzMan; 19.06.2013 at 17:24. Reason: Added question

A slight update, iv reput all the settings in for email and have it set to send me one every 10 minutes (just to see how it's running), the results are

Something is wrong here guys

Hi Gaz, my email schedule is set hourly and Im seeing loads go "missing" since updating to this firmware - what ISP are you using (incoming email) and what email server are you sending to in Profilux (outgoing email from Profilux)? I'm at work at the moment so can't check my outgoing but the incoming is SKY email (now Yahoo powered). Regards, Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Andyos View Post
    Hi Gaz, my email schedule is set hourly and Im seeing loads go "missing" since updating to this firmware - what ISP are you using (incoming email) and what email server are you sending to in Profilux (outgoing email from Profilux)? I'm at work at the moment so can't check my outgoing but the incoming is SKY email (now Yahoo powered). Regards, Andy
    I'm on sky mate, I use yahoo to send it to my sky email, I use these solely for the profilux as my main email is gmail that the profilux doesn't support, so in email notification (profilux)

Domain. mailserver is smtp.mail.yahoo.com
    Recipient My sky email

Quote Originally Posted by GazzMan View Post
    I'm on sky mate, I use yahoo to send it to my sky email, I use these solely for the profilux as my main email is gmail that the profilux doesn't support, so in email notification (profilux)

Domain. mailserver is smtp.mail.yahoo.com
    Recipient My sky email
    Hi Gaz, same settings for me too, I've added a hotmail account as the receiving account and it's the same with missing hourly summarys. I'm inclined to think that this is something going on with yahoo (free account) being the sending email domain rather than Profilux. I'll try and test this more tomorrow, regards Andy