Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ProfiLux Firmware 5.16 and ProfiLuxControl 5.1.6.2

Default ProfiLux Firmware 5.16 and ProfiLuxControl 5.1.6.2

we have an updatefor the 5.16 with date 05. June 2013, these are the changes:

- improvement of the browser-compatibility for the web interface
    - added webcam support

the new firmware is still a beta version for a short while, will be modified soon to release if no issues show up

Important: For the use of this firmware PLC 5.1.6.2 is necessary!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you.

I can confirm the web interface issues I was having have been resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    we have an updatefor the 5.16 with date 05. June 2013, these are the changes:

- improvement of the browser-compatibility for the web interface
    - added webcam support

the new firmware is still a beta version for a short while, will be modified soon to release if no issues show up

Important: For the use of this firmware PLC 5.1.6.2 is necessary!
    any info regarding the webcam support

Himat

Yeah
    Same here!

you enter the address of the webcam in the system->webserver settings
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    you enter the address of the webcam in the system->webserver settings
    I have a IP CAM by (Storage option SON IPC1 camera )will this work, I have entered the the ip address, i get Screen Shot 2013-06-10 at 10.05.10.jpg on the web interface.

Daumen hoch Good Job...........

@Matthias
    From time to time I have been giving you some "constructive criticism", but fair is fair........ this new firmware is worth a compliment, and it is even still a Beta. Fine job and keep up the good work

Webinterface supports only mjpeg-streams. You should fill in the mjpeg-stream address of your ip cam.

Quote Originally Posted by DenisO View Post
    Webinterface supports only mjpeg-streams. You should fill in the mjpeg-stream address of your ip cam.
    Any example of this not sure how to get the mjpeg-streams

how long is a beta still is a beta before it...