Thread: LX 6200HV Connection Issues

Default LX 6200HV Connection Issues

I've been having issues trying to get my 6200HV to connect to the GHL Control Centre, I spent about 4 hours last night attempting this. I've tried it on 2 of my machines, one is a MBA running Vmware/W7 as well as XP and the other is an Acer Netbook Also running native W7. The drivers do not automatically install when the USB is plugged in (It's definitely plugged in properly at the Mitras end). I've tried installing the drivers through legacy installer in the device manager and I get an error saying that they aren't signed and it gives me the yellow triangle as well as an unable to start error (something 10). When I try to add the COM number that shows up for the Mitras it still does not connect.

Any thoughts/bright ideas?

Thanks.

This has now been resolved by using bootcamp on my Mac.

I've tried installing the drivers through legacy installer in the device manager and I get an error saying that they aren't signed
    if this message appears you have the option to "install the driver anyway " (or similar), please do this
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Matthias, I'll just leave it on bootcamp now as it's easier, I've removed VMware which seemed to be the issue for me.