Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: x button flickering

Default x button flickering

Hi
    On one of my lights, the X button/light is flickering on and off consistently. It is set as a slave. Other master and slave are fine.
    Any ideas on what may be causing this or fixes please?

Thank you

Hi

Can you give me the S/N and the old and current firmware version (I guess you updated in the past)?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias
    S/N 1209074088
    I think the old firmware was 1.09
    the current firmware is 1.11
    All lights are off at the moment and the X button is as normal

I think the new firmware is in some cases to sensitive in regards to the key reading algorithms

the signal level varies obviously a lot from model to model

could you do me a favor and give me the key-pressed levels of your lamp?

do this:
    start GCC
    click "Keys..."
    touch all keys

then tell me the maximum values of all key

this looks im my lamp like this:
    KeysInGCC.PNG
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I change the Mitras firmware and changed the key-check-routines

the new 1.12 is included in GCC 1.0.2.8 (update from today)

please update and tell me if the problem is solved now

Thanks Matthias
    very sorry for late reply as I have been extremely busy lately and unable to do anything to my tank.
    once the lights went out at night, I did turn the power off for a few seconds and then back on and I haven't seen it flicker on and off any more.
    Then 2 days later, the same thing happened to the middle light (master). When lights were off, I did the same and now that seems to be fine.
    I will update firmware ASAP as well and let you know
    Thank you very much Matthias

I noticed my x button flicking , I turned the power off/on then it stopped, will keep a eye on it. It's the 6200 mitras.

it seems the 1.12 didn`t cure it for all customers

right now I am working on the 1.13, I think I have the solution in an hour or two

please send me a PM if you want the 1.13 in advance

Hi Reef and BBowen,

I just finished the new GCC and firmware, I think this will solve the flickering issue

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/do...?do=file&id=82

Good work Matthias
    I will down load 1.13 ASAP