Thread: Breeze With Control

Default Breeze With Control

I've noticed that when my Breeze is plugged directly into the wall socket (i.e. not under control of Profilux) it operates at a much faster fan speed (noticeable by both wind force and volume) than when running at 10V connected through the Breeze Control unit.

Do I have a faulty controller or are my settings not correct? (I've tested by setting my Nominal temp at 20C, when the probe was reading 27C, and verified that the L1 output was 10V, but the Breeze was definitely not running at 100%)

Screen Shot 2013-05-26 at 5.06.19 PM.png

I know that there are jumper settings in the controller but not sure what they should be set or changed to if that is what is required.

Do I have a faulty controller
    If it is working (aka regulating speed) it is not faulty.

or are my settings not correct?
    The most important setting isn´t shown: The max. output voltage (can be set in System/1-10V outputs)
    If it´s not 10V you have found the problem.

I know that there are jumper settings in the controller but not sure what they should be set or changed to if that is what is required.
    They are not important at this point - jumpers are only to set the channel to 1 or 2 of the L-Port. As said above: If it is working (aka regulating speed) it is set correctly.

It doesn't look like its regulating the speed. Whatever the System/1-10V is showing (e.g. 1V or 8V) it looks like the fan is running at the same speed. It just seems to switch the fan on or off at this point.

Screen Shot 2013-05-27 at 10.55.41 AM.png

maybe the jumpers are not set correctly inside - for channel L1 they must set at 1-2
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Matthias, do you have a link to the old documentation for the control box? Its configured to run from L1 and seems to take control On and Off.

just uploaded
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/do...hp?do=cat&id=9

please open the enclosure and check if the jumpers are placed correctly
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.