Thread: App for Iphone 4 ?

Default App for Iphone 4 ?

Do you have an app for Iphone 4 ?

Yes. Search Apple appstore for GHL and Profilux

Found out I need to update my Iphone before it works, so, now have to find out how I does that?!

Have updated it and downloaded the app, but, as in the other phone, have no idea how to make it work with the Profilux?

do you have access to ProfiLux via your webbrowser? if yes - under what IP or address?

use this address for the app
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

How should I get access to the profilux via webbrowser? Thought it was inside the computer!
    So, what you say is that the Profilux should be connected all the time to the internet for us to receive any apps?

So, what you say is that the Profilux should be connected all the time to the internet for us to receive any apps?
    Of course. How else should it be possible for the app to get data from the profilux?