Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: thunder storm

Default thunder storm

when i hit this option on the touch nothing happens, my tunze pumps carry on as normal, i have them set to 100% at thunder storm in the pump settings, even the display on the touch showing the pump output dosent change, any ideas guys please

Gazz

they change the output to 100% only if they are currently in the active state, means: they are making waves at this moment

-> depends on the mode for this pump group
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Not sure I understand mate, I'm playing with them ATM and have set them to run at 1% they are running full speed, iv never been happy that they are running properly from the off, this confirms it, if I unplug the cables in l1/l2 sockets, nothing happens

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    they change the output to 100% only if they are currently in the active state, means: they are making waves at this moment

-> depends on the mode for this pump group

Still don't understand Matthias?, they are permanently on so when I hit the thunderstorm button on the touch, why does the touch not show the pumps at 100%, nothing happens??

please post screenshots of the relevant settings
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I am thinking of adding a small pump with a spray bar controlled by a socket set to thunderstorm to add more movement to the tank during storm mode

just a shame we cant dim the mitras when we are in storm mode

Quote Originally Posted by gino555 View Post
    I am thinking of adding a small pump with a spray bar controlled by a socket set to thunderstorm to add more movement to the tank during storm mode

just a shame we cant dim the mitras when we are in storm mode
    I am planning to do something very similar in my next build. I saw a video of a HUGE tank that had an elaborate spray-bar system over it and incorporated it into their storm mode.

Hopefully the Mitras "can" be added into the storm scenario when the ProfiLux to Mitras interface becomes available.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    please post screenshots of the relevant settings
    pumps.jpg

Bump

Your pumps are set to Random - so they are not permanently on.
    For a test let's set them to permanent and check if it works then.