Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 x Vortech Pump programming

Default 3 x Vortech Pump programming

Hello,

I have 3 Vortech pumps that I would like to setup over Vortech Controller.

One pump is on left side of aquarium, another is on right side and the third one is on back of the aquarium.

I would like to set them to run Tidal Swell mode in way that the pump on the left side is master and other two are slaves.

Can somebody help me with how to do programming; I've checked that drop down menu in programming of Profilux, but I'm not sure how should I set it.

Any help appreciated.

Br, Andrej

Have you assigned it as a PAB device and does the Vortech overview show in PLC?

Yes, the connection is working OK, only problem is that I don't know how to correctly assign master/slave relationship with pumps.

Go into the overview and each pump should be assigned a number, go into the pump number you want as the master one, click on standard and set it to tidal swell and the speed. Then go into the 2 slave pumps which will be assigned numbers, click on standard and set them to either anti sync or sync slave and put the master pump number in the box. You need to set speeds as well when you set them up.

Thank you

So under Profilux pump channel I put the number of master pump?

Is that when set to Profilux controlled? If so that's for using the Profilux current pumps feature.

Hm; I didn't set them to Profilux controlled; I will check again and post a screenshot...

Thank you for your tips

You're welcome, I noticed there is a back slave option in the drop down menu which is ideal for your back pump.

Now I came to conclusion that one pump should be set to master on Tidal Swell mode, the second one should be set to Anti-Sync slave (am I right, or should it be set to Synchonous slave? ); and the third one should be set to Back slave.

So master and the back one is 100 % correct, I'm only not sure about the second one...

Quote Originally Posted by AndrejSk View Post
    Now I came to conclusion that one pump should be set to master on Tidal Swell mode, the second one should be set to Anti-Sync slave (am I right, or should it be set to Synchonous slave? ); and the third one should be set to Back slave.

So master and the back one is 100 % correct, I'm only not sure about the second one...
    Depends on what sort of flow you want really, play around and try both anti and synched to see which you like.