Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problem with key control in Profilux Plus II

Quote Originally Posted by smithpl View Post
    I'm still waiting for Matthias response :-(
    He will return from the Macna-trip from the US in about a week, he will reply to you after that.
    Thanks for your patience.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you!!! we yare waiting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kam.alex View Post
    Hello, excuse me, did you decide your problem, because i have such trouble with my PL2. I disconnected the bus between monitor and sensor plate. The keys are not reacting, only beep, and www.ghl-kl.de on display. Thank you.
    Hello,
    we recommend to send the device in for checking to find out the exact error cause.
    Please contact your retailer regarding the further return process. Thanks.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

In my case it's impossible, because i'm live in Moscow.

@kam.alex: Can you please give us the serial no. of your ProfiLux, please?

of course!!! with pleasure! S/N: 0903092065

Hmm, there must happened something before the keys are not working anymore.

The key don't stop working, if nothing happened before.

Did you make an firmware update, changed the hardware setup or changed some settings?

First of all, i turn off my pl2p for a long time. After powerup, there was a problem. The keys arу beeping, after that i make a firmware update, but no result.

Hmm, very strange... but you have a PM

Carolin, I'm still waiting for help about my profilux 2.
    I'm waiting for Matthias response, but I haven't got any email/message for till now :-(

Can you help me with this?