I currently set up my ATO successfully using ATO Min Max. However, I would also like to add overflow protection to prevent an overflow in my sump if power goes out. I have tested my sump and it had enough room to hold the water from the display tank in power failure but I want a backup in case the sump water level is higher than expected before the power goes out.

Currently I have sensor 1 as the min sensor and sensor 2 as the max sensor. I would like to add the ability to turn on a small pump in my sump to drain water in case of overflow situation (water detected at sensor 2). I have not found a way to solve my problem using any of the included ATO or AWC settings. Is there a way to access the state of the level sensors directly instead of using the level control operational modes? I.e. if I could access them in the programmable logic menu then I wouldn't have a problem because I could easily alter the state of a switch based on programmable logic and the sensor values. Or is there a way to do an ATO but invert the logic from the level sensor?

I can get it to turn on a drain pump if I add another ATO control circuit using sensor 2 and then invert the switching behavior of a socket based on the fill water (ATO only). However, that is not a desired solution because it always generates an alarm due to the level 2 sensor not detecting water after 1 minute.

An option would be to not fill up my sump higher than the mark at which it will overflow if the power goes out but I want a backup option because I travel a lot and my wife takes care of my tank when I am gone.

Thanks for your help in advance.