Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mitras LX 6200 HV in production

any plans on providing any pictures of 6100 and a 6200 lamp running basic settings so we cna see the color diffrence? i am considering upgrading my 6100hv to a 6200hv, becaus i feel my light isent blue enought, and if i make it blue enought for my taste, i am affraid the par is to low, becaus the white/red leds are turned down to 40%

yes, but we need some time for really good pictures

but you can do this: change to high output at 100% and reduce the LEDs you don`t need, I think the PAR is then still enough
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

tnx for your feedback i will try that you described, and await some pictures of the 6200 in function.

Are these units available in South Africa?

yes, at least I hope so

please contact our representative:
    Aquarium Depot

they will help you to find a dealer

if you have trouble purchasing the units then please contact us directly by email, we will sort this out then
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Many thanks, I'll make contact with them.

Good day
    I am from Russia
    5 months ago I bought two 6100HV Mitras unit
    Due to too much red light i want to upgrade it to 6200HV
    So if I understood correct I need to buy 2(or for example 4) clusters (with sky-white ect.) and change any two(or four) clusters in my 6100HV. Is it correct?

I bought 6100HV from German internet-shop. Today this shop does not sell this clusters(with ski-white)
    Could you help me please to find the internet-shop which sell this clusters and ship to Russia?
    Or may be I can buy it from GHL store?(however you do not ship to Russia)
    Best regards,
    Andrey

In order to convert 6100 HV to 6200 HV you will need 3x PL-1006 (2 Stück Haupt-LED-Boards für Mitras LX 6200),
    your retailer shall be able to offer this part after he ordered it from us... so just ask him for it.

Good day,
    Thank you for reply
    Is it nessasery to replace all ( 3x2=6 cluster)?
    I want to replace only 2 clusters (to add some blue light)
    Best regards,
    Andrey

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    In order to convert 6100 HV to 6200 HV you will need 3x PL-1006 (2 Stück Haupt-LED-Boards für Mitras LX 6200),
    your retailer shall be able to offer this part after he ordered it from us... so just ask him for it.
    That Means all 6 clusters have to be replacet ?? (2 lamps = 6 x PL-1006??)

Best regards, Peder