Thread: LED-lightbar

Ausrufezeichen LED-lightbar

This sommer we will release our new LED-lightbar "Mitras Lightbar"

It will look like this (out of the CAD-system):
    Mitras-LB-CAD.PNG

• availble in several sizes, max. for tank of 2m, in 10cm steps
    • 5 to 7 separately dimmable color channels
    • can also be usued non-dimmed without a controller
    • 3 different color combinations: Actinic (12500K), Ocean Blue (8800K), Daylight (5500K)
    • with High-Power LEDs from Cree and Osram
    • slightly diffuse glass for a uniform light spread
    • movable brackets made of stainless stell (V4A)
    • Microcontroller
    • ca. 50W / meter

Right now we are testing and programming the prototypes, as soon as we have more news or pics we will post them here.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Based on the specification that there will be 3 different colour temps I am going to put my neck on the block and assume the lamp will mimic old school ability to mix and match different T5's tubes to get your desired "total" colour temp?

Just like you used to do in a T5 fixture for example with 5 tubes?

so in this case you could have 3 units of each colour tempwhich also can be adjusted to your own needs to give yourself unparalleled colour control for your system? user defined in ever way?

If my thoughts are right then this gives users the ultimate colour control not even seen in T5.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Wow, really looking forward to it. Hopefully useful for freshwater aquariums too :-)

Good job GHL!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Is there any news on this? My new aquarium gets delivered in december and I was wondering if I can put these lamps on my wishlist for Santa. I really want these ones, otherwise I will have to look for another brand.

Hi Thomas - this is a great product and sounds even more efficient and controllable than a MITRAS LX 6200HV!

I want to replace my current system with a Mitras lightbar system. My 2x2x2 reefcube (SPS) is currently lit by 250W 14k, 2x24w actinics and 2x24w deep blue (all ATI).
    1- Which combination do you please recommend?
    2- Am I right in assuming that a 60cm light has 6 units of 8 LEDS - and every LED is then driven at 0,68W?
    3- For 4 60cm bars, is a 150W PSU enough or do you need to oversize?
    Product sounds great!

The Mitras Lightbar has fist been released in Germany and Austria.

The UK-version comes next.

It will take some time to get it for all regions.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.