Thread: Profilux questions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Profilux questions

Hello all,
    I am thinking about investing in an aquarium controller. I plan to upgrade my tank next year so its an investment for future. Because of backward compatibility and openness i am keen on getting Profilux.

My current setup (240lt) has a Tunze ATO , 3X tunze 6055 on 7096 controller. Non dimable ATI sunpower 6x39... a DIY 6 fan cooler on thermostat.. I also have a gel battery 100Ah with tunze safety connector on the pumps for emergency situations. I do balling method with bubble magus doser which i need to replace soon...

For my next tank (600l) i plan to get ATI hybrid powermodule and keep the rest of the equipment as is and add some Tunze 6095s or Vortech MP40s as needed.

For profilux investment i plan to get the following

PL 3N starter set
    Tunze & Y cables
    4 channel doser
    5 fan Coolbreeze & controller

I also plan to get a small ups to keep profilux alive during power downs..

My questions

1 - How big of a UPS do i need to keep only PL3N on for 24 hours at min.
    2 - Will PL3N keep tunze pumps that are connected to battery running, if it has power via UPS but not the power bars?
    3 - Since the ATI hybrid module has its own controller i think it wont need to be controlled via PL3n, am i correct?
    4 - Is there a place in the forum where people posted their setups which we can see and get inspired?

Thanks,
    Tolga
    Last edited by tyuksel76; 02.05.2013 at 14:50.