Thread: Issues with new webinterface on Mac and iPad

Default Issues with new webinterface on Mac and iPad

Been running it for 24 hours now, I like the layout for the web server. Only issue I have is that the switch descriptions aren't showing up.

Screen Shot 2013-04-30 at 15.43.28.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    Been running it for 24 hours now, I like the layout for the web server. Only issue I have is that the switch descriptions aren't showing up.

Screen Shot 2013-04-30 at 15.43.28.jpg
    there are 2 descriptions for each socket - for ProfiLuxControl and for ProfiLux - the webserver uses the ProfiLux descriptions
    did you enter them?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes, both have descriptions stored in PLC.

it seems the page is not loaded completely - all sockets are off and they have no functions

could you try to re-open the page? refresh?

something seems to be wrong

are other pages working?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

All other pages are fine. The socket page doesn't always load first time and needs refreshing. I've tried 2 different browsers on my mac and my iPad as well.

Gunther,

I am using a macbook pro and safari web browser, connection is via ip to prfilux, no graph display in sensors
    Screen Shot 2013-04-30 at 22.00.52.jpgScreen Shot 2013-04-30 at 22.05.55.jpgScreen Shot 2013-04-30 at 22.05.14.jpgScreen Shot 2013-04-30 at 22.05.41.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    So post your screenshots to see where´s the problem and give an idea which computer/OS/browser you use.
    The interface uses new web tecniques based on javascript, css and canvas and needs at least an internet connection to load all items and show the pages properly.
    If you only have a local net without routing to the internet, the pages may not be viewed properly.
    Also if you have an okd browser (like IE6) it may not render and view all correct

it seems the pages are not refreshed completely

this is something Denis must look into (he programmed the new web interface), I know he tested the web interface with Safari, too, and it worked well

let's wait for his comment

I just tried it through Vmware using Internet Explorer and it worked fine for me. So it's definitely Mac/iOS related. Thanks for creating this thread.