Thread: Possible Bugs with iOS app v1.02

Default Possible Bugs with iOS app v1.02

The following items have been seen with my configuration.

Profilux PIIIEx f/w 5.16
    iPAD 1, iOS 5.1.1
    iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3
    GHL App version 1.02

Item 1.
    Inconsistency between the display of items on the iPad and iPhone. After a period of time the iPhone screen shows "undefined" in green in the same location that the iPad application shows no Alarms.

iPhone screen
    0368122B-3296-4327-82B6-A98AE1AA91B8-8125-0000120D43C1C7D9_zps8b5d5307.jpg
    iPad Screen
    null_zps94058344.png

Item 2
    The iPhone screen shows "Conn." in the above screenshots when connected. The iPad version shows "Discon..."
    It would seem that the iPad version is correct in that the button allows you to disconnect.

Item 3.
    When initially connection to the application for the first time, in Landscape on the iPad, the "New Connection" button was displayed off screen and required scrolling down to find it. Once the application had been used a few times, this no longer occurred.

Item 4.
    When initially using the application on the iPad in Landscape mode, In Lights, Manual change. A question is asked "Activate manual mode" and when selecting Yes, the controls for the lighting are enabled. After a few seconds, the buttons are disabled.
    Changing the iPAD to portrait and then repeating this process, works as expected. After this the landscape operation works as expected.

Item 5
    The Help Button displays a blank screen with no Help

Item 6
    Starting the application in Landscape Mode on an iPad (not tried on an iPhone) for the first time shows a blank screen.

Initial start of application in landscape. Rotating the iPad after this shows this screen but does not resize or show buttons/top menu.
    null_zps21c81676.png
    Screen shot from iPAD in landscape

Quitting the app and starting in portrait shows the disclaimer message, after accepting the disclaimer, the application will start in landscape or portrait orientations.

Item 7
    When editing a connection the delete button on the iPhone is a blank red square in both portrait and landscape. The iPad shows a red Delete button

iPhone
    5BE1A03B-07D1-448E-A994-F853A042A208-8383-000012CB8F26AD19_zpsad014fb1.jpg

iPad
    06C1BAFE-10A9-468E-85E6-C9F3150F349A-8383-000012CB82481264_zps5dc8f9c5.jpg

Item 8
    When creating a new connection the password field is a different height to the other input fields (not really a bug, but an odd layout).
    Last edited by CaptCrash; 28.04.2013 at 06:05.

thanks for your report

since we are working on many other software projects at the time checking this will take at least 2 weeks, I ask you for patience
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

mathias , will you work on additional options for IOS application like push information?
    i think is good idea to do dashboard on front page of applicatiin with the most important information ( for example on ipad )

Sent from my iPad 4G using Tapatalk HD

we are thinking about this, but as mentioned before with our limited programming ressources I can't promise you a date
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    thanks for your report

since we are working on many other software projects at the time checking this will take at least 2 weeks, I ask you for patience
    Thanks for the quick response, I was really just wanting to point these out so they could be addressed in a future release. Nothing in the list is stopping me at the moment, though a new user to the app may be confused by some of the behaviours.