Thread: How's programmable logic mean????? (HELP)

How's programmable logic mean????? (HELP)

Hey guys

I lost with programmable logic I don't understand how it works can any one plz help me with it

Hello,
    here you can download a manual (fifth from the bottom):
    http://support.aquariumcomputer.com/...ion.php?sid=12

Hey thanks for that but I read that over and over, I still don't get it is there a better way of showing me and another's how to use programmble logic thankyou Joel

I think it is better you ask us a concrete question - what exactly do you want to achieve with the programmable logic and how?

if this can be handled by the prog. logic then we try to explain how to use it
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

What I'm trying to do is
    My skimmer to shut off when I use maintenance and filter with a delay and then shut off when water level high
    I got the delay set up that's it etc

S3S4Wave pump filter 1
    S2skimmer programmble logic 2
    G1 maintenance Inverted AND filter
    G2 delay programmble 1
    G3filter AND Illumination

I don't understand much

what means
    when I use maintenance and filter with a delay and then shut off when water level high
    this is not clear for me
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I got a float in the sump as a high level mark for my skimmer but I use my skimmer as programmble 2 for Delay how would I set that up
    Last edited by coops1234; 27.04.2013 at 13:14.