Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Email alarms

You can set Alarm message to "Just New", then you will only get 1 message for 1 alarm event until it is fixed. perhaps that will help.....

Quote Originally Posted by reef View Post
    It is correctly set , you will keep getting emails until it is fixed, its can be a bit hard to fix if you are not by your aquarium and away .

My setting is as above, it depends what type of alarm it is as you do keep getting emails until alarm fixed.

Ghl when can this be a priority? . Last night I got 800 alarm emails because my tank temp was over 28c.

Can you make it so we can set a limit on how my emails are sent. Similar to sms.

GHL, When can this be looked at? can you put a limit on how many alarm emails are sent? again i am getting a email every 30s. so i end up having hundreds of emails.

GHL, When can this be looked at? can you put a limit on how many alarm emails are sent? again i am getting a email every 30s. so i end up having hundreds of emails.
    Any idea when this issue can be fixed????
    last night i got 500 emails as my temperature was just over a set value?

Two options for a quick fix here.

Turn off email alert at night, or put a fan on yr plugbar to come in when temp is high.

Its running 5 tanks, turning off at night will be a hassle.

Was away today and got a email alarm to say water level is low. i was out of town for 4 hours so it was something that could wait till i got back, however i got 300 emails to say water level is low.

So i have asked to see when this could be fixed so we can stop emails are a certain level, when can this be looked at please?? it's been a 2 years since it was asked to be looked at at.

Don't know your exact setup, but is you disable the level option "reset error automatically" you will only get 1 email...... but you have to manually reset the level error later before you will get more emails. Perhaps this can work for you as a workaround for now.

Quote Originally Posted by reef View Post
    Was away today and got a email alarm to say water level is low. i was out of town for 4 hours so it was something that could wait till i got back, however i got 300 emails to say water level is low.

So i have asked to see when this could be fixed so we can stop emails are a certain level, when can this be looked at please?? it's been a 2 years since it was asked to be looked at at.

Been out of town and just got 200 emails. Water level is low in my sump. No big deal as I have high water leveL.
    But my water top up must have failed as the alarm in on.
    Don't have pc at my location to turn alarm off.

I wonder if the profilux is now obsolete as this has not been fixed to limit amount of emails you get. It's been over 2 years and still no fix.