Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Email alarms

Default Email alarms

Can we have a option to limit the amount of emails we get when there is an alarm like sms.?.
    Today i had a Alarm in the middle of the night due to my temperature going above the max deviation.
    I got over 50 emails to tell me that i had an alarm.

This function exists already. In the SMS-menu you can set the "Maximal SMS per day".

E-mail Alarm messages.............! not sms

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    This function exists already. In the SMS-menu you can set the "Maximal SMS per day".

Sorry, I misunderstood!

Can we have a option to limit the amount of emails we get when there is an alarm like sms.?.
    Today i had a Alarm in the middle of the night due to my temperature going above the max deviation.
    I got over 50 emails to tell me that i had an alarm.!
    Any update on this?

I consider to add something like "Max. email per day", similar to SMS
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I get alarms via email and SMS, SMS will stop sending when the limi is set at 10. However I get hundreds of emails as there is no limit, can this be fixed please so that we can set a limit on how many emails will be sent???

This must be a problem from everyone, or am I missing something?
    Last edited by reef; 12.02.2014 at 10:10.

Please post this wish in our customer wishes section if not already done. Thank you.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

If you get hundreds of e-mails than your alarm settings are wrongly set up , or your aquarium is really crashed.

I don't have your problem.............. I just get a message when something goes wrong, and happily enough I don't get many messages.

Quote Originally Posted by reef View Post
    I get alarms via email and SMS, SMS will stop sending when the limi is set at 10. However I get hundreds of emails as there is no limit, can this be fixed please so that we can set a limit on how many emails will be sent???

This must be a problem from everyone, or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by mdanielse View Post
    If you get hundreds of e-mails than your alarm settings are wrongly set up , or your aquarium is really crashed.

I don't have your problem.............. I just get a message when something goes wrong, and happily enough I don't get many messages.
    It is correctly set , you will keep getting emails until it is fixed, its can be a bit hard to fix if you are not by your aquarium and away .