Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Tank and GHL

Quote Originally Posted by ganesh View Post
    Awesome, Andrew!
    No problems at all running Profilux control on the MacBook?
    Greetings from Italy
    Thank you sir!
    I actually use my old PC laptop at the moment. I will install windows on my Macbook sometime.

Great photos! Two questions:
    1) Are you concerned about humidity affecting your controller/doser? it looks like they are right up against the sump.
    2) Are you dosing zeozym manually? I see the jar there. Stuff might be kind of gunky to use in doser.
    I am setting up almost the same here in NJ.

Quote Originally Posted by diverdan View Post
    Great photos! Two questions:
    1) Are you concerned about humidity affecting your controller/doser? it looks like they are right up against the sump.
    2) Are you dosing zeozym manually? I see the jar there. Stuff might be kind of gunky to use in doser.
    I am setting up almost the same here in NJ.
    Thank you...

1) No I am not really concerned about the humidity as I have the a large piece of acrylic between the sump and the ATO container (which has a lid on it). Here are some pictures showing you the acrylic.

The acrylic divider and ATO lid

You can see the sump to the right. Only space for power cords therefore this should reduce the amount of salt creep/humidity in the electrical section.

2) Yes I am dosing it manually once a week. That is just where it is stored.

Congrats on your build!!

Great answers and photos, I too, have a piece of acrylic next to the sump. I am going to dose 2 part for now, see how it goes. I have yet to order the dosers but your pictures are very helpful. Good luck.