Thread: Virtual conductivity probe does not update status(firmware 5.15)

Frage Virtual conductivity probe does not update status(firmware 5.15)

After updating to 5.15 I do not get my virtual(conductivity)probe up and running.
    Setting up a new virtual probe for my conductivity probe seems to bee no problem, but it does not update the value.
    It keeps reporting the first value from when the virtual probe was setup, it does not update the measurement value
    With the old firmware it all worked perfectly.
    The graph's 3 and 4 should be identical in shape, only differed measurements units are used. The real probe Salinity[PSU], and the virtual probe Density[kg/L].

What am i doing wrong or is it a bug in the 5.15 firmware

graph.jpg

settings1.jpg

settings2.jpg

Have given it an other try, but the virtual conductivityprobe just does not update the measurementvalue. It only states the first measurementvalue from when you created the virtual probe and does not update the value as the measurements of the real conductivityprobe change.

The shapes of graph 3 and 4 should be the same, you see one change in the virtual probe, and this is because I did delete/create the virtual probe again.

Am I doing something wrong, of is it a little bug in the firmware?

conductivity2.jpg

Hi

the maximum indes of a virtual probe was limited to 8.

We changed this in 5.16, sensors above 8 can now also be used as virtual sensors.

-> is fixed with the next update 5.16
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Oke.... Thanks.............
    Be looking forward to the release of firmware 5.16, and hope that that will fix the problem.
    But my virtual probe was indes nr:5 so how will the new firmware fix my problem, or am I understanding you wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Hi

the maximum indes of a virtual probe was limited to 8.

We changed this in 5.16, sensors above 8 can now also be used as virtual sensors.

-> is fixed with the next update 5.16
    Last edited by mdanielse; 09.04.2013 at 18:32.

Daumen hoch

This problem is solved in Firmware 5.17, works fine now, thanks............