Thread: Pump controller from GHL!

Default Pump controller from GHL!

In about 4 weeks our new product "PumpControl1" will be available!

PumpControl1_600x353.jpg

This is a 2-channel pump controller for 12V-pumps. The shipment includes a cable set for connecting 2 pumps Koralia Nano or Koralia 1 ... 4 directly.
    This pump controller will be conected to the ProfiLux and occupies 2 1-10V-Schnittstellen.
    Now it is possible to control the well priced high quality pumps from Koralia with the manifold current programmes of the ProfiLux!
    Using 2 PumpControl1 you are able to control 4 pumps independently - great effects like surge, random waves (and everything else ProfiLux is able to do) can be produced easily.

Please ask you local retailer for price details.

Congrats Matthias!

Daumen hoch

You guys never stop amazing me with the number of new products you manage to bring out!

Always innovating.

Good job
    GHL Iberia

Do I understand correctly, that this will control the regular Koralias 1-4?
    Not just turn them on and off, but variable output?

It will control the 12v versions of them but not the standard mains voltage versions.

This is a fantastic addon that I have been waiting for, I've been hoping to add wavemaking to my setup via the Profilux without having to spend a small fortune in Tunze equipment.

Will there be an additional cable set available at the time the controller is released? I'd like to control 4 pumps immediately.

As far as I understand it there isn't a cable set allowing you to connect 4 pumps to one of these. You will need 2 of these to control 4 pumps.

Chew is right. One Pump can handle 2 Pumps. Splitting the output will force the controller to stop because of over-current.