I want to program an AWC function, and I'd appreciate any input on the best way of achieving the program steps.

I’ve got a two 1000L vats on the system, one as part of the system (which can be isolated with an electric ball valve, this vat is called the AWC vat) and one for RO water (ATO vat). Water flows on a separate Abyzz pump from the sump to a ring that enters into the frag tank at multiple points and also into the AWC vat. The AWC vat overflows into the end of the frag tank under normal operation, and just serves to increase the system volume by 1000L. The ATO tops up into the AWC vat (optical sensor in the sump).

Other than the Abyzz pump there's three other pumps involved in that side of the filtration. There's a pump in the ATO vat to transfer RO to the AWC vat ("ATO pump"). There's a further two pumps in the AWC vat - one to pump out the water to waste ("AWC drain pump") and one sat inside the vat to mix up the salt ("AWC mix pump"). The mix pump is usually running to keep the vat circulating. All of these are connected to a plugbar.

In the AWC vat there's two optical sensors - one near the top and one near the bottom. I want to initiate the two stages of the program through maintenance buttons on the Touch.

Here’s the program steps I want to use for the first operation:
1 - Reduce Abyzz pump power by 30% (to compensate for the AWC vat being isolated, to maintain the same flow through the outlets in the frag tank). The Abyzz pumps are connected to the Profilux via L ports.
2 - Turn off the electric gate valve to isolate the AWC vat from the system. Gate valve is plugged into a plugbar.
3 - Disable ATO program
4 - AWC mix pump off (to stop it running dry when the water is pumped to waste)
5 - Wait 60s for gate valve to fully shut
6 - AWC drain pump on until AWC vat low sensor turns off (drain vat down to the bottom sensor)
7 - ATO pump on until AWC vat high sensor turns on (fills the AWC vat up with fresh RO)
8 - AWC mix pump on

At this point I want the first program to end, and wait for me to press another button once I've put the salt in and it's mixed overnight.

Second program:
1 - Open AWC electric gate valve
2 - ATO function back on
3 - Wait for an hour
4 - Increase the Abyzz pump back up to the original flow value

I haven't even started to program the functions for this, if anyone has any ideas on the best way of achieving this I'd be very grateful!