Thread: New version App does not startup

Default New version App does not startup

I Just installed the new Android App version through the playstore. It does not boot up, It displays a error. Then I Removed the whole App en installed It again. Still does not function. The V1.0 did work correctly.

Verstuurd van mijn Sony Xperia SK17i met Tapatalk

thanks for feedback!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

new version fixes that issue. it has been just uploaded to google play.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

This one works for me.....

One question? How do you quit this app when you are done?. The back button brings me to the main menu....and than what??
    I can kill the app the hard way, but do not know if that is the right thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by DenisO View Post
    new version fixes that issue. it has been just uploaded to google play.

uploadfromtaptalk1364589451031.jpg
    Verstuurd van mijn SK17i met Tapatalk

You should close the app from task manager.