Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Profilux Controlled New Build

Quote Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    I've had my lighting delivered today, there's a change of plans to my equipment list. I'll get my Mitras 6200HV hung in the next day or so which will replace my Radion as I'm testing the unit.

Aaron that's awesome. I look forward to hearing your first hand input. Be sure to take lots of BEFORE and several progression shots. I think you'll be thoroughly thrilled with your new unit

I decided to have a go last night, getting to connect them with the control centre was a total pain. I was up until 1am. Windows 7 doesn't like the drivers as they're not digitally signed. Tried on 2 machines. In the end I had to use my partners laptop with windows 8 to get it working. Long term it needs to work on my machine really. I've set a basic lighting run to tide me over today and I'll play with it more in depth over the weekend. Otherwise I love it.

I have the Mitras working fine with Windows 7. Although its the 6100 version so not sure if 6200 has a different driver set. Keep at it, you'll figure it out.

Its win 8 that does not like digitally signed, WIN7 does not have the feature from what I can find. So in theory you should have no trouble connecting with WIN7 but could have issues with WIN8

Interesting Microsoft just announced the replacement to WIN8 but I doubt they will sort out their USB issues.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

I'm in the process of installing W7 through Bootcamp to see if that makes any difference. If not I'll try W8 on on my Mac. I had to turn off the digital signing on my partners laptop to get it to work on W8, I was desperate as it was 1am and I had work in the morning and couldn't leave it lol

argh if its a mac thats a different story. Good luck hope it works.

I'm making some progress with the bootcamp stuff. Just need to install some drivers.

Anyhoo, some pics or you.

May FTS by --Aaron--, on Flickr

Mitras LX 6200 HV by --Aaron--, on Flickr

I am liking the colour temperature

Thanks, it's a nice crisp blue/white to the eyes. Bootcamp is done and the Mitras connected first time after the drivers installed. Must of been a VMware problem.

SPS by --Aaron--, on Flickr

Last edited by -Aaron-; 18.05.2013 at 21:52.

Aaron you tank looks AWESOME!

In your opinion how "Accurate" are the pictures to the actual colors you see in your tank? If they are like many "LED pics" the colors are better than the picture depicts.

Congrats on getting everything connected and configured