Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Version

The update V1.12 to correct the error in the update V1.1 seems to be working fine for me. Thanks for the quick fix

Verstuurd van mijn Sony Xperia SK17i met Tapatalk

does not fix the "No Response from the device" problem, at least for me...
    got mine working. i had he same issue, however keep trying to open it by tapping on the connection you set up , it seems to finally start up.

The new iOS version is now available (version 1.01 dated 31-Mar-13). It does require iOS 6.1 (which is not ideal for older iPhone models due to performance concerns)... I am sorry to report that it does not work with my Profilux 3eX any better than the Android version. I have the same "No Response from the device" issue.

Is there any workaround? Has GHL reproduced the issue in-house? Can we expect a fix soon? Thank you...

Updated the app. No change. Still get "No response from the device". iOS 6.1.3, Profilux firmware 5.15. De-installed and re-installed new version of app. BTW, is there a way to confirm version of app installed? There is not indication in the settings or help. Access from browser is okay.

Profilux version 1.01 on iphone 4, 4s 5 with newest IOS.

When you show diagram of one sensor, click back and try to open another one ( PH1 or Temperature ) you get box "Retrieving data..." which is not ending.
    It's bug for sure. In 1.0 version there wasn't this problem.

+1
    Same here, but not right away. I was able to see the graph's a few times then I got stuck with "retieving data". Doing a re-install did fix the problem, but only for a short time..... Both on Android phone and Ipad4(and both the new GHL App versions). The problem is only with the Sensors, the other items like Lights and Switches and the rest keep functioning, only Sensors function seems not to be very stable

Quote Originally Posted by smithpl View Post
    Profilux version 1.01 on iphone 4, 4s 5 with newest IOS.

When you show diagram of one sensor, click back and try to open another one ( PH1 or Temperature ) you get box "Retrieving data..." which is not ending.
    It's bug for sure. In 1.0 version there wasn't this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by neoreef View Post
    Updated the app. No change. Still get "No response from the device". iOS 6.1.3, Profilux firmware 5.15. De-installed and re-installed new version of app. BTW, is there a way to confirm version of app installed? There is not indication in the settings or help. Access from browser is okay.
    Same here, browser access no problem, but no good on the App

Strange BIGSHOW,

I think that the problem is in your configuration.
    All iphone has the same problems.

Put information about your connection.
    1. Are you sure what IP as dest you are using?
    2. Are you using Admin password for connection? ( please use simple password for test )
    3. Are you using 80 port for connection?
    4. Could you do ping test to profilux from iphone ( use freeware Admin app for it )
    5. Check that you can connect to 80 port of profilux using telnet app ( use freeware Admin app for it )

Put the screenshot from your configuration on iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by smithpl View Post
    Strange BIGSHOW,

I think that the problem is in your configuration.
    All iphone has the same problems.

Put information about your connection.
    1. Are you sure what IP as dest you are using? Yes, it is a dyndns account and it works just fine when I type in the account in the address bar
    2. Are you using Admin password for connection? ( please use simple password for test ) Yes, double checked the password, it is correct
    3. Are you using 80 port for connection? Yes
    4. Could you do ping test to profilux from iphone ( use freeware Admin app for it ) Yes, pinged the dyndns account, no issues.
    5. Check that you can connect to 80 port of profilux using telnet app ( use freeware Admin app for it ) Not sure about what to do here.

Put the screenshot from your configuration on iPhone
    So again, I can connect to my profilux by typing in my dyndns account into the addresss bar, I can type my username/password and log in with no issues that way.

Dave