Thread: GHL 6 Way DIGITAL Power Bar (PAB)

Default GHL 6 Way DIGITAL Power Bar (PAB)

Is it really $300 for a 6 outlet powerbar. I want to bid on the profilux3 on ebay but it only comes with 1 powerbar and 6 outlets isn't enough for most peoples setups. Am I missing something here? Thanks

$300 sounds about right for the PAB Powerbar.

I've just noticed that GHL are doing an easter special on their site so its down to around $270 at present - http://www.ghl-store.com/steckdosenl...sacnd-pab.html

Maybe some of the US distributors will also pass on such savings?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonK View Post
    I've just noticed that GHL are doing an easter special on their site so its down to around $270 at present - http://www.ghl-store.com/steckdosenl...sacnd-pab.html

Maybe some of the US distributors will also pass on such savings?
    Thanks for the quick reply Jason. The bidding ends in less then 2 hours and im on the fence if I want to bid on it. I just don't know if 6 outlets is enough and I could get an Apex lite for the same price as 1 power bar. Do you have more then 6 outlets with your setup? Eric

Yes, I have about 15 outlets. At present, none of them are GHL controlled and most of them do not need to be e.g. the Mitras has its own scheduling for on/off, the breeze is controlled by its own controller. My MP10 has the vortech controller and my doser is GHL controlled. I will get a power bar in the near future for my heater, skimmer and return/feed pumps. IMO, You wont regret getting the Profilux and spending more on a proven quality product. You can start with 6 controlled sockets and see what your needs are or expand as your requirements grow.

I know the Profilux is very highly regarded and will probably make a run at this listing. I really appreciate your speedy reply Jason. Eric